Friday 3 September 2021

Believing that Faith Provides

 

I helped a woman back home one time with a short-term work gig.

She was a very strong Christian as was her brother.

He didn't work aside from jobs here and there.

She said that he didn't worry about much because he trusted that Jesus would provide for him.

I thought she was nuts for thinking that but ... what if eh?  I mean, he had land and was building a house of his own so ... maybe I was the one who needed to learn a thing or two about faith!!!!

What if the worry creates the worrisome?

For me, the worry presents images in my mind.

For instance, last night after I read about a woman in New Brunswick who's rent is going up $1000 in 3 months, my mood plummeted.  My hubby kept checking if I was okay.

I couldn't help visualizing what would happen.  As the images poured into my mind, I remembered that in those channeled letters from Jesus, He says that WE CREATE OUR LIFE by doing just this ---by visualizing future events that have not even happened.

Jesus is confirming to me that OUR THOUGHTS ARE LIKE COMPUTER CODE.

So, I thought .... okay well, so I'm just supposed to what, imagine that that woman doesn't get evicted?  Imagine that something either lowers the price or raises her income?

In my angst I thought  ... alright big J ... I'll give it a try.

So, as I washed a few dishes, I sat with that.  I sat with the idea that I don't have to worry about that cuz good will prevail. I visualized her still in her home.

Within mere minutes, I felt differently.  I felt lighter, less angstful.  

I'm on a mission to visualize WHAT I want this world to be for all of us.

Many visions change reality.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment