Sunday 26 December 2021

Your Memories Are Always Here

 “Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts." 

--Charles Dickins

I just thought of a certain familial memory that was just so awesome.  Holidays like this, there were always more furries than bipeds in the room.  Heck, I'd even bring my kitty home for the holidays.

All of that situation is gone now.  Over the rainbow bridge, property sold, someone else's name on the mail box.

Though I feel sad for the loss, these tears are not only sadness.  

Time is such a massive illusion here on Earth.

I can think that period of time is gone but it's never gone.  It will always exist.  

There will always be a red brick house with smoke coming out of the chimney & so many pets, so many squeals, so much happiness will always exist.

I miss my Daddy something fierce and I miss all of those furries too.

But I know they're together and so in that I can find comfort enough to wait a little bit longer for the reunion.  

#LoveLight

No comments:

Post a Comment