Friday 14 January 2022

Loving Is Easy

 

Humans have been over-thinking & making things more difficult than they are for centuries now.

Take LOVE for example.

A co-worker once said she hated it when people flippantly said farewell with a "love ya!" at the end.

I listened & felt the sting because I do that, I did that back then when she said it.

So her words made me think.

What does it mean to love?

Jesus would say that to love is to live.

But no, we can't love one another.   We gotta Hallmark the shizzle outta that verb, adjective, noun cuz capitalism demands it yo!

I see this as just one more manipulation & one more way to make us feel like we can't and so why bother.

I LOVE YOU and I don't know you.  I might never even set my eyes upon you but I can still say that I love you.

I believe that a society that would judge the words "Love ya!" is a sign of a very sick and sad society.

Loving is the easiest thing we can do.

It's everything else that's hard.

#LoveLight


No comments:

Post a Comment