Written by me.
Where does "racism" come from?
I think it's manufactured by our govts and control measures.
Right now, racism is being developed in the minds of those who see the truck drivers smuggling everything from drugs to people.
It's being developed as we see cities with ample workforce hiring people from other countries.
It's being developed by cultures clashing against one another.
We are here, now.
I struggle with this as you know.
But I must hold to the truth that all of this is bieng done TO us for disunity.
Even the illogical bits where we're celebrating gender differences while welcoming those in faiths who do not abide anything outside the "binary".
Chaos is their goal.
I ask Source to help me realize that people are being played here.
I ask Mary to wrap us in love.
I ask Mariam to wrap us in bravery.
I ask Yeshua to wrap us in light.
No comments:
Post a Comment