Thursday 27 October 2022

If Your God Asked You This Question, How Would You Answer?

 

Let's get weird.

Imagine if your individual "God" or Prophet stood before you tonight & asked, 

‘What have you done with this most precious gift?’

Or in other words, what have you done thus far with this gift of life?


I thought this was interesting because we often tell people what they wanna hear even if and when we resist doing it.

But if the One Infinite Creator, who knows not wealth or poverty, material things or pomp were to ask you what you've done thus far with the life they gave you, what would you say?

It is here that it becomes oh so clear what and why we're here.  The Bible said "do unto others" and Ra of the Law of One said, live a life "in service to others".

It's all the same and I think most of us will answer this question with all the ways that they helped others while alive.

When I used to be made to go to the Confessional once a month or however often it was, I usually made shit up because hey, I really wasn't a bad kid.  I'd say I'm sorry for lying, swearing, and bugging my sisters.  In other words, borrrrrrrring.

If this question is a definite one I will be asked, it almost makes me wanna get busy so I don't have to grasp at straws answering this ultimate question of questions.

I desire to help more people and I know I can.  I'd like to make the list soooooooo long that we'll need extended time.

Thoughts welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment