Thursday 1 August 2024

We Are All Source Incarnate -- My Point of View

I was raised Roman Catholic and see that all Christianity has a middleman between you and your Creator. In fact, there are several middle men in robes and then of course there is Yeshua. 

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." -- John 14:6

Today I believe this is what's wrong with humanity's thinking.  We don't see ourselves as good enough to have a direct connection to Source. Oh no, we need a man in a robe to introduce us to Creator and convince him that we are worthy.

That's whack.

I not only believe that you have a direct connection to Source, but I believe that you ARE Source in flesh, here to gain experience.

And so am I.  

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment