Thursday 21 April 2016

How Did I Spend My 420?


As the sun shone down upon the land, and the revelers took over Parliament, I sat scouring the net and printing out homework for my Doctor.

Tomorrow is my appointment.  I'm going to ask him to sign for me.  I'm doing what I never thought I'd do.  But I'm tired of only taking what I can get.  I'm tired of Kush.  I'm tired of couch lock.  I need to be able to investigate strains that these streets have never even heard of.  And it's time for me to start growing my own.  Horticultural therapy is real.  The rules for home production by legal MMPR patients are expected with the next six months.

What do you think of my homework for him?  I mean, if the medical system isn't going to teach him about Cannabinoid Medicine for mental illness then I will.  In fact, when we met several months ago for the first time I expressed my strong views on Cannabis as medicine.  He actually stated that he believes he will learn from me.  That's when I knew I had finally found a healer.

The following are the articles I've printed off to give to Dr. P to help him decide.

"RIA Neuroscience Study Points to Possible Use of Medical Marijuana for Depression"

"Elsevier:  Decreased Depression in Marijuana Users"

"Antidepressant like and Anxiolytic-like Effects of Cannabis Sativa"

"Is there a role for the endocannabinoid system in the etiology and treatment of melancholic depression?"

"Cannabinoids and emotionality:  a neuroanatomical perspective."

"Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic and antidepressant-like effects"


The hour is growing near and I'm nervous as heck!   I'll let you all know how it goes in my next post.

Remember ... my body, my brain ... my rights!



No comments:

Post a Comment