Monday 30 August 2021

Contact CBC To Demand ALL Parties Join Debates!

 

Hey Canadian friends!  


I'm tired of the Red, Blue, Orange, Green swamp-water politics Canada has had to survive my whole life.

I'm considering voting for Peoples Party of Canada but the PPC Leader isn't being allowed to speak alongside the other party leaders.

I'm reaching out to CBC to tell them I want Bernier included in all political debates.

WE HAVE THE POWER.

YOU CAN DO IT TOO.

HERE'S THE SITE AND EASY PEASY FORM ....

#elxn44 #cdnpoli #PPC #Freedom #NoVaccinePassportsAnywhere 


This is the form. My message was short and to the point.  Feel free to use it as a template:


""I demand that Maxime Bernier of the PPC be included in all political debates.

I'm voting PPC and feel it's utter disrespect and an obvious ethics slip to NOT include all representatives."


https://cbchelp.cbc.ca/hc/en-ca/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114094002553

No comments:

Post a Comment