Saturday 1 June 2024

The World Pyramid of Power -- Kinda Like a Club That YOU'RE Not In.

 

See how low on the pyramid of power, our dipshit politicians as governments are?

They're Macaws & Parrots in suits with zero power.   

Elections are a fraud OR all parties abide one narrative decided by the above individuals.

Me votey no more.


Notice the "All Seeing Eye".

The more I learn the more I realize that my brain is clay to be molded by what I see, hear, smell, fear, fear, fear, and fear. 

It's kind of like that pesky "informed consent" where you have to know all the deets to make an informed decision.  But the deets are skewed, hidden, changed, and or completely altered so, I do not have the details necessary to make an informed vote.

All politicians are dipshits.    




No comments:

Post a Comment