Tuesday 16 March 2021

The Sarah Everard Case Proves That More Cops Won’t Make Women Safer



Certain people in my life have been bitter with my lack of faith in law enforcement.

In those moments they wanted me to consider how my words would effect those younger than I.

The funny part of it is, that's exactly why & for whom I say this.

You cannot trust Police. Period.

Police & Law Enforcement won't even protect FEMALE COWORKERS let alone civilians!!!!!

I say, "Don't trust Police" to counter the "Serve & Protect" bullshit.

If in the end, those younger than I in earshot use this knowledge to protect themselves then my work here is done. 

But someone has to tell them that not all humans are created equally & it's up to each one of us to protect ourselves in the end.

The female deaths at the hands of police are now piling up.

My words cannot be denied.

https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/sarah-everard-police-violence-against-women


No comments:

Post a Comment